Teilenummer : OPA2348-Q1
Function : 1-MHz 45-µA CMOS RAIL-TO-RAIL OPERATIONAL AMPLIFIER
Hersteller : Texas Instruments
The OPAx348 series amplifiers are single-supply low-power CMOS operational amplifiers. Featuring an extended bandwidth of 1 MHz and a supply current of 45 µA, the OPAx348 is useful for low-power applications on single supplies of 2.1 V to 5.5 V.
Low supply current of 45 µA and an input bias current of 0.5 pA make the OPAx348 an optimal candidate for low-power high-impedance applications such as smoke detectors and other sensors.The OPA2348 is available in the SOIC-8 (D) package, and the OPA4348 is available in the TSSOP-14 (PW) package. The automotive temperature range of –40°C to 125°C over all supply voltages offers additional design flexibility.
• Qualified for Automotive Applications
• Low Quiescent Current (IQ): 45 µA (Typ)
• Low Cost
• Rail-to-Rail Input and Output
• Single Supply: 2.1 V to 5.5 V
• Input Bias Current: 0.5 pA (Typ)
• High Speed:Power With Bandwidth: 1 MHz
Datenblatt PDF Download
Andere Datenblätter in der Datei :