Teilenummer : APL5537
Function : Dual Channel 300mA Low Dropout Linear Regulator
Hersteller : Anpec Electronics
The APL5537 is a dual channel low dropout linear regulator, which operates from 2.5V to 5.5V input voltage and delivers up to 300mA output current at each channel.
Typical dropout voltage is only 240mV at 300mA. The APL5537 with low quiescent current, high PSRR, and low noise is ideal for battery powered system appliances.
Other features include logic-controlled shutdown mode, over-temperature protection, short-circuit current-limit, and current-limit protection to ensure specified output current. The APL5537 is available in the TSOT-23-6A and TDFN1.6×1.6-6 packages.
• Dual Regulator Outputs
• Low Dropout Voltage: Typical 240mV at 300m
• Wide Input Voltage Range: 2.5V to 5.5V
• Low Quiescent Current: Typical 58mA
• High PSRR: 70dB at 1kHz
• Low Shutdown Current: <1mA
• Shutdown Function
• Output Current-Limit Protection
• Short-Circuit Current-Limit Protection
• Over-Temperature Protection
• Lead Free and Green Devices Available(RoHS Compliant)
Datenblatt PDF Download
Andere Datenblätter in der Datei :